Thursday, August 01, 2002

Hi folks, this is Mann again. I feel I should apologize for the comments I made an hour ago about the liberaterian party. I cannot truthfully recall ever hearing any member of libertarian party say, "die my darling," - that was actually Glen Danzig - nor have i ever heard a libertarian say "Queer punks fuck off." Those were baseless accusations made out of spite, directed towards an all-together charming politcal party. If I could turn back time and edit all of that, you know I would. There's nothing that would hold me back.

Anyway, let me introduce myself. My name is Mike Mann and I am a cop. I am in charge of keeping this site clean. If i find any content or ideas on this website that I do not agree with, I have the power to edit, alter, deconstruct, highlight, italicize, smear, and / or berate. As far as I know, no one can do anything about it either. mmmmm.

See what I did to Matt Komanecky's post on the 29th of July? The bold print that follows? That was me. That's power slappo. POWER

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...