Thursday, August 01, 2002

Hi folks. This is Mann and I've got something to say today.

It seems that lately people in our society have been getting a little high minded. They all of a sudden have "grown-Up," and began to say phrases like "die my darling," and "querr punks fuck off!"

Let me ask you reader, what is so intelligent about this new class of people? What the hell am I talking about you ask? I'm talking about the libertarians. I like to call them the de-libertarians, partly because they are new to the politcal world, and I don't understand what they are all about. I've been told that they are similar to Republicans, but they are not a bunch of assholes. Sounds like a pretty empty party to me. What would the replublicans be if they weren't a buch of a-holes. What would they stand for? A Brighter and Better Tommorrow? Enough.... I'm finished.

"Applause"

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...