Thursday, March 10, 2005

You should change your name to Hormone Hater, lps!

If I had some bovine hormone I'd squirt some up my nose just to make a point. I used to be a dairy farmer and the hormone is harmless.

I heard a babtist minister in a Catholic Church today. He asked the crowd (ie; clergy) if they knew what he was doing there. It was funny. I liked him. I'm thinking about becomeing Baptist now.

My mom's got some stuff she wants to send you Monica. If your out there, lemme know if your address is still 1024 S. Walnut. Your in my mind, heart, thoughts, prayers, and .... picture book. Much love from my family to you Child Actor.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...