Thursday, March 10, 2005

OK so that was a bit harsh from me LPS. I didn't really mean to call you a hormonehater. I just get a bit too worked up about hormones sometimes. I meant to call the nazi fox a hormone hater.

Personally I'm just not that big of a purist when it come to mixing animal hormones with fake hormones with human hormones with male hormones with female hormones. Hell, I'd inject cow's estrogen if it'd make me a better dancer.

The Go Team! are the Hit Matt K. See if you can put their music on our blog. I'll front the copyright fees with that 10,000 dollar raise you got.

And also, I refuse to call you artic fox.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...