Friday, November 05, 2004

It is critical that I resist the urge to put my hand in my pants while in front of the computer at work. It is a physical, unconscious reflex to touch myself when I'm alone. You see, the bosses and the secretary are all in a meeting right now, and Mark and Kalpana are not in today, and it is a slow Friday, so my hand is going south.

The problem is: I sit in front of a window. Kalpana tells me that she always looks to see what I'm doing as she drives by, and I know Monica too has looked in and honked. But I'm oblivious to the outside. They can see in but I can't see out?

Ok, bloggers, I'm going back to "work" -- Meaning back to reading the prolific and dense "Architecture of Modern Political Power".

And for more expansive, yet equally informative research, I like browsing Wikipedia (With both hands above board, of course.).

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...