Friday, November 05, 2004

At some point and time there has got to be some dissent in this Republican Mandated Government we've elected.

It's just the way things work.

It's like a beautiful girl throwing a party and only invited 100 guys. I've been at that party and it's doesn't work. Also, Bush is not a beautiful girl.

This Republican Party can't last. The host is a born again dry drunk.

I see you've cleaned out my closet Joe. Thanks. I needed the room cuz I'm moving back in!! Boo Yah Shi Cha!

Thanks for everybody supporting me during those three gay days. It really helped me out. Can you imagine being gay for a whole year, or even a lifetime? Those people really have it hard.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...