Thursday, October 14, 2004

I don't know if that last post had a point. It did have two points, but not a point.

Is Dick Cheney really a bitch? The black men that I work with (the brothers) said the worst thing you can a "full grown man" is "bitch baby." That's even worse then "son of a bitch."

Speaking of ho's. Did anyone see the cover of Coulter's latest book. Leather baby. Tight Leather. Black leather of that tight body. If I ever got the chance to interview Coulter, I would ask her if she would ever consider giving a blow job to a liberal.

Cheney is a bitch because that fat greasy basterd Republican Keyes called his daugher a selfish hedonistic ho slut lesbo femenist, and Cheney responded by letting his balls shrivil up and crawl inside his stomach.

Hey kids. See if you can count all the adjetives in this post.

So then John Kerry is asked if he thinks homosexuality is a choice and he says you should go ask the vice-president's daughter, "because she's a lesbian."

Now Cheney's angry. He's said that he's not only an angry father, but an angry citizen as well. Personally, If I were in Cheney's shoes I would have kicked Keyes' ass first, that way I wouldn't look like a hypocrite when I fucked John Kerry's shit up for talking smack.

Where are the core values in that man? Even Darth Vader wanted Leigh to join him in conquering the Universe.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...