Thursday, October 14, 2004

Drudge Link: There was a poll in London that indicated 1% of people have never been sexually attrated to anyone. Asexual.

I am like so not one of those people. Just the word asexual gets me hard.

Government regulating content on the internet: I never considered this before this monrning. I started at the msn homepage, and within two clicks I was reading Bill O'Reilly's sexual fantasies. What the fuck happened overnight? That shit was not on the internet last night.

So do you know who the real losers are in all of this? Everybody in America. I haven't read or heard but one story on this matter, and I am already sick to fucking death of this story. I blame the women that was harrassed. Because, yeah, she got sexually harrassed by Bill O'Reilly. That's sick. That sucks. But did she have to share it with the rest of us? By the time all of this is over, each of us will have the mental picture of Bill O'Reilly trying to act sexy, and saying the word pussy.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...