Thursday, August 05, 2004

I just got up from a good six hours of zloading. I had one two many last night. I was talking to Ebon Moore (sp?) about relationships and girls. It turns out he is a hopeless idealistic romantic like myself.

What a fool.

For those who are new to the blog, which is all of you because since we change our names so much, noone knows anyone, I am Matt. Some people like to point out the fact that I'm short. I like to point out the fact that a pretty 20-something is playing with my hair in front of them. That shuts 'em up.

Also, it is summer, what is left of it, which is a time many young lords and ladies "hook up," to use the vernacular.

um... I'm running out of things to talk about. HIPPO!

Actually, I have a lot to say, especially to that Kim girl. My first question would be, "What are you kidding me?"

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...