Monday, August 25, 2003

You didn't tell me anything Brian. I think you didn't want to say anything negative. But at least tell me now man!

I'm fucking bummed. I could use some cold, hard reassurance from friends. And I need an objective, logical perspective of what the fuck just happened!

I can't believe I'm that bad of a person! I can be cruel, sure. I was terrible to Amy when she took me to Seattle.
I don't think Bianca ever liked me very much as a person, or a friend. She used me for something else; a rebound boyfriend, a self-esteem boost, stability (ha!), sex, who knows.

It did'nt work out. Neither of us got our needs met.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...