Sunday, June 01, 2003

Matt, that's not my point entirely. If you want to get into the race issue only white people were pulled over first, second, I believe in not making assumptions on anyone regarding race. I've got a hip-hop label for christ-diddly-sakes and I'm white. I feel very strongly on rights dictated by the amendments to the constitution regardless if some psyco decides to blow shit up and shoot other people,or speak about whatever they feel as loudly as they want. Do what you want as long as it doesn't hurt other people. My point is that there has to be a stand somewhere. Don't let beaurocrats push you around. If you feel strongly about something and your in a position to do it, don't sit idley around, do what you can to change it. I'm not giving up that easily. I can only be pushed so far!

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...