Saturday, May 31, 2003

Fascinating dreams last night. All the good stuff. Sex, violence, terror, death, and a pack of killer dogs.

In one scene, after the erotic non-sex scene, I was shot in the forehead. I fell to the ground, seeing the world as if I was watching a movie where they drop the camera and it just lays on the ground filming away, but I did not die. It wasn't that kind of bullet.
So then I wake up to find that they buried me and this other dead guy in a parking lot much like my own. Oddly, only one of our legs was buried, yet buried entirely, straight down into the ground, like you would to pot a plant. It wasn't difficult to get out of the dirt.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...