Friday, April 11, 2003

I once heard that you should never date someone that has "more problems" then you. By problems, I mean personal issues and what not. Does anyone else believe this to be true?

Some asshole at work today (who is about 5 years older then me) was going on and on about Pink Floyd being the greatest rock band of all time. I told him Pink Floyd is complete shit (which completely pissed him off) and then he asked me if I like Coldplay. "Coldplay?" I asked, "they're allright I guess." Him: "allright? They're only the new pink floyd for your generation."

what an asshole. fuck coldplay.

Anyway, next we started talking about music and taking drugs. I've never like the arguement that a band is great when your on drugs. Everything is great when your on drugs. That's a good reason to take drugs - to make shitty bands sound better.

So which is better? The Beatles before or after they started dropping acid? Personally, I like the Beatles before their acid albums.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...