Saturday, April 05, 2003

I envision this blog as a place of expression and communication, not an ideological defending ground. I prefer not to take sides here, but to be more objective. Actually, I would prefer that we each simply state our own perceptions, without getting trapped in the dialectics of left-right, good-bad, moral-immoral, God-devil: to be uber-subjective.

I just want to know what my fellow friends here see. I have a unique but narrow perspective on this world, so it really educational for me to get a glimpse of what other people are going through.

Let's get away from the Crossfire debate. That is played endlessly on CNN and it will never be resolved.
Please, tell me: What do you see?

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...