Thursday, March 27, 2003

who is tater salad? Man, I should check this blog more often. Matt... enjoy your bike ride... which by my calculations should be starting right about NOW! I rode 14.7 miles yesterday. It was beautiful. Have a wonderful night beavers... i'll be working. And then out for the tail end of Chandi's birthday. Welcome to 27! It's fantastic. I've been 27 for exactly 2 weeks now and I've got no complaints thus far.
Brian, Jenny Jones is only looking out for your best interests... don't punch her in the face.
Does anybody know how to treat minor burns on the tips of my fingers? I burned myself on the baby George today and i can't get a hold of my mom to ask her professional opinion.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...