Saturday, March 22, 2003



This is why I'm pissed. You see, I'm paranoid. But the difference is that I have my own UNIQUE set of paranoias. I don't need the goverment telling me what to be scared of! I'm scared enough already, dammit!

I admit, I'm a conspiracy researcher. Oswald did not act alone, the CIA controls worldwide drug traffic and funnels it into Wall Street, and 9-11 was a global government operation with a massive coverup that followed. THe banks are controlled, the medical industry makes people sick, and Isreal really does influence foreign policy. And there are better suppressed technologies, universities make students better workers instead of better thinkers, and aliens live among us.

Because I believe all these things, I'm a paranoid conspiracy nut.

BUT, Being paranoid about terrorist attacks that are unlikelyto happen in most cities worldwide is ok. You are more likely to die of a heart attack or a car crash than by a terrorist. And if you do get killed by a terrorist, the government was probably behind it in some way.

Fuck it. I'm becoming a priest. Hail Mary, full of grace...

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...