Saturday, March 22, 2003

I have the weekend off so I'm making up for not posting last week. It had nothing to do with CRAZY MONICA. I like, yet am a little scared of, CRAZY MONICA. It's not her fault. Remember, I'm paranoid. I think people are plotting against me, even my friends and family. I'm going jogging tomorrow too, who wants to go? Brian? What is a good time, eh? How about when I get up and when I am ready? That sounds good to me. Me me me me me me ME. Did I mention that I am self-absorbed? I am conflicted because of this self identity. I want to lose my self-importance, then I don't have to choose sides.

I can hold two or more seemingly contradictory views at once. Figure that one out. I'm both pro and anti-war. I'm a devout christian who doesn't believe in God. I can't believe it's not butter. I think Iraq will be liberated and plunged into violent chaos. And it is about oil. Or is it about World domination? I think protesting doesnt accomplish anything and it does accomplish a lot. What if they held an election and nobody showed up? What is they held and election and it was rigged?
What if CRAZY MONICA was not crazy? What if she was crazy some of the time, and sane the rest of the time? How did Avril Lavigne know it was so complicated?

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...