Monday, December 23, 2002

I wanna see Bowling for Columbine also.
Have you heard the Doves? They are so Manchester.

I am working with this teacher, whom with I communicate through e-mail, and I can't understand anything he says most of the time. Here is a sample:

Matt,

I believe that you know of no impediments from the aspect of Blackboard, then I can take care of it with the library staff. We shall have to place a note in the syllabus telling the students to go to the library online in order to access the material.

See you in early January. Have a happy holiday,
Bob C


What? I know of no impediments. Do you hear that folks? Impediments are that which I do not know (Concerning Blackboard). There are no impediments of which I know, that I know of, or at least that he believes that I don't know. Maybe I do know...of impediments, but he doesn't know I know.

I can't wait to meet this guy. And this is just after I learned that another Professor is not mentally right and is frequently quite drunk. Though he is quite a good professor, I hear.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...