Monday, December 23, 2002

Here is my the last e-mail that my teacher sent to me. Interesting indeed!

Michael,

Oh... I forgot to tell you before class ended (being so caught up in the moment and all!!!) how much I liked your work on the magazine project. I could help but notice your absolute wonderful sense of patterns and dialogue. The color scheme was - as they say in france - "lightsabre cocksucker blues." Your use of font was dreadful however. You need to develop a sense of continuance and uniformity.

Oh my the time .. Hope to see you then. *isssy kiss. Goodbye sweet.

KH

actually that's the e-mail I wish my teacher would send me. I've had a crush on my last three teachers. I tried "learing" at them, and undressing them with my eyes in class, but nothing's seems to work.

So Monica, what do you like from guys? When they "lear" at you, or when they undress you with their eyes.

I'd like to go to Kansas City someday. I heard my baby is there. I imagine there are many guys with bow ties living there. Kansas City sounds like my kind of city.

the doves are very manchester, which is why they should be dispised with every thing you got. The drugs have been ruining the English for a longtime, and it looks like they've now completely rotted out any thing good in Manchester.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...