Saturday, October 12, 2002

Poepl had a skinny awkward geeky appearance that got him beat up and picked on alot. He did have light blond hair. You would know him if you saw him.

I did not take a position on the WCOTC speaking event. I just showed up and listened to Mr. Hale speak. It did make me uncomfortable when people got emotional (understandably so) and made rude anti-anti-racist outbursts. It almost was a civilized discussion, albeit on the absurdity of racism; except for those damn tree-huggers yelling "Why don't we all just love one another?" really angrily. The hypocrisy of that bothers me a little.

Hating the hater keeps the cycle repeating. The moment you fight your enemy, you become him. Love that person in which you disagree with. I love Matt Hale and George Bush. Pure light and love from the depths of my being. I embrace them both, as difficult as it sometimes is.

They are both people.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...