Tuesday, October 15, 2002

Monica, you WILL be missed, and are missed. If only I had time to hang out with my friends more. I would be with my friends all the time if it wasn't for the twin distractions of work and school. No one ever says when they are on their deathbed, "If only I had worked more hours and studied harder at school...."

In this life, the most important thing we have are each other. The most important thing in life are people. Not money, not prestige, not material goods.

I am so proud of the Cardinals for being such a great team this year and making as far as they did. Kudos. Now, it is all about the Angels.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...