Monday, October 21, 2002

Monica, be blunt. Be rude. You are not helping him or yourself by being nice. I know it may hurt or feel awkward to say no, but if it is how you feel, don't hide it. This is what guys call "mixed messages", and that is what keeps us coming into your work begging for another chance.

But don't kid us or yourself, you are getting something out of this. As Dr. Phil would say, "We don't do things unlesswe get some kind of payoff." Whether it is drugs or manipulating other people.
So I got to ask you, What is your payoff?

I'll tell you. You enjoy the attention. You said yourself, "WOW!! that's never happened to me before." And I know if feels great. I remember when this old gay man asked me out at the Reader's World, I was shocked! And flattered.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...