Monday, October 21, 2002

how psycho? Well let's see....... he calls me up at the video store to ask me out (he's a customer). I agree to a date (because I feel bad about saying no) After said date, I say I'm not interested and leave him crying. He's already "told everyone in his life about me" he "loves me" and he will "take care of me emotionally and financially forever" because he "has the resources to do so" 6 (ignored) phone calls later he comes to my blasted (that's for you mike) job and begs for a second chance. I must say, I must have looked really good that day or something because that's never happened to me before. HELP

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...