Monday, October 21, 2002

Joe, this has just happened today...... my supervisor has been informed. Mike, thanks for the advice, I truly appreciate it. and as for mr. Komanecky's comment----------> NO! I am not being nice. I am not sending "mixed messages"! Why do you think I would do this. I am NOT ENJOYING THE ATTENTION! It sucks, it makes me feel uncomfortable and just plain icky. that "WOW" was meant to be a negative one. I can't believe you would think that of me. I don't wish anyone ill will, but that is just plain crazy. That is not my "payoff". I would love nothing more than for this to go away. I thought by coming here (to the blog) that I could get some advice from guys who were my friends. Matt, please don't think I get pleasure from some poor lonely guy being psycho over me. I HATE it. I didn't do anything to make it get that far either. Please send me only helpful advice and not advice that leaves me feeling shitty.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...