Tuesday, October 22, 2002

It's all a matter of time the way I see it.
I don't like to give advice because I think it's all bullshit in the end. I've never been a pycho obsessed male and I don't know how this guy will react after you tell him to fuck off five or six times. Dr. Phll might actually be better at this then me, but, I do think your'e in the type of situation where you're simply going to simply have to suffer for a while until this head-fuck get the point across.

If I could give advice, I would say: try not to let this guy ruin everything else in your life going on. If he comes in to your work and says "hi" and asks how you're doing, tell him your'e a lesbian. It's worked for me.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...