Tuesday, October 01, 2002

Consumer Report: If you really are socially concious about where you buy your clothing, try shopping at Structrrue or Bachrachs. Seriously, those stores do not try their jeans on baby rabbits, or promote slave labor. Thier prices are thrice that of the GaP and even more so then WalMart or Target, but it's the guilt free choice to make.
As far as comparing dead union soldiers to people dying in Africa: try as hard as I can, I can find no similarities for metaphor.

Still, I would love to see some pictures of the events that you experienced Matt. Back home I didn't see hardly any news coverage of the protests, It was almsot as if it were a non-issue. They seemed to be too focused on the supposed immenint war with Iraq. Therefore, I thing that I am not informed enough to agree or disagree with your accounts of the IMF festivities.

I would further like to add that I consider myself a self-respecting anarchist as the next guy, but I don't need a black mask to hide my face. What was that shit all about? Anybody that cares for a cause so much that they need a mask to conceal their identity looks like a complete poseur to me.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...