Sunday, September 15, 2002

there's an article in the villiage voice right now, and it talks about one of my old favorite artists: billy joel. part of the article focuses on billy's legace, and how 50 years from now no one will look at joel in the same light that as other great artists from 70's and 80's. The article talks about johhny rotten and neil young, and then it quotes how critics have always said billy joel never really mattered - and will never be considered "cool." There's a phrase in Spanish, and I don't know how to spell it, but I will try: Juevos! It means "Balls" - as in testes. What a crock! Johnny Rotten never banged a supermodel, and Neil Springsteen - whatever his name is - writes more sentimental slop then any "respected artist" of the last couple of milleniums. Juevos! Joel has always been dissed by the critics. I myself am supercritical of everthing. I think most everything sucks juevos, but I love billy joel. I "admire" guys like Nel Young and Johnny Rotten, I listen to, and identify with Billy Joel. Post and Publish. That's the last I will ever write about billy joel.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...