Monday, August 12, 2002

What would be the more inspiring essay?
a. Everything I needed to know, I learned from watching politicians (I love c-span)
b. Everything I needed to know, I learned from watching wrestling (I also love men in their underwear who slap each other)

Which is better?
a. less big government
b. more smaller government

What describes me more?
a. an uncompassionate liberal
b. a conservative anarchist

Should the goverment be
a. privatized
b. heavily regulated

Does our government
a. have the right amount of checks and balances
b. need real reform

Which statement is more true?
a. The South has finally risen again
b. The North should secede from the Union

Do you
a. Love your country
b. Fear your government

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...