Monday, August 12, 2002

Upon reading my blog that I wrote about Cub fans, I realized that someone could get the perception that their was abuse in my house growing up. No way. I credit my parents for not being too physical when I was a kid. I know it's got to be hard for parents to raise their children with slapping them or hitting them, but I think it's worth it.

The point of my blog was that a little physical abuse would been welcome as a kid and might have been a good thing, it might helped my step-dad deal with some of the pain that he had being a Cub fan.

I would also like to make the assertion at this time that Cardinal fans have superior posture. I think it's from being proud.

Lastly I would like to welcome the Gentlemen from Springfield to our little community at the Wily Beaver. Senoras y Senores, my Step-dad and yours, Joe Natale. Welcome Joe. I hope you enjoy yourself here at the Beaver. Matt K. has done a wonderful job setting up the site, and I think it's turning out just great. Kudos Matt.

I would also like to Welcome TV Journalist and Radio Star, Kevin Hankis to the Blog. Your brazen attitude and wily comments are a welcome addition to the site as well. Welcome Kev.

Lastly I'd like to announce Scott Woods' intentions to join our blogging. He's a survivor and a fighter. God made beavers for a reason, and I think Scott knows why. Hell, when I look at Scott I think to myself -- BEAVER. Scott's in the process right now of getting his internet hooked up, until that time he'll be posting under my name, but it will be clear that it is he who is making the post.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...