Friday, August 09, 2002

That depends on what the meaning of the word "uh" is.
I would like to run a prison. I would have sing-a-longs and art appreciation week. And I would randomly kill prisoners to keep them in line. I would also mix the white collar criminals with the rapists and drug offenders. And my prison would have to accurately reflect, through quotas and affermative action laws, the racial diversity in America; Rather than the disproportionate 62 percent Blacks and Hispanics incarcerated that make up our prison populations today. It would be called "Shady Pines Rehabilitation Facility" and the cement walls would be painted forest green.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...