Friday, August 02, 2002

The rewriting of history is an intriguing subjuct, for sure. I have the power in this blog to rewrite anyone eles's postings. So What? Does this bother the gentlemen from Springfield Il.? Is the gentlemen from Springfield actually accusing me of Stalinism? Just because I choose to edit the comments made by a select few? Does my power to edit my colleque's writings put me in the same class as Joe Stalin? The answer to that question is YES. That's is something seriously wonderful to conider. And as far as Komanecky's libelous claims that Dr. Prasad has "bamboozled" him out of thousands of dollars by saving him for the horrible affects of his debilitating allergies, I say: Hooray.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...