Tuesday, August 27, 2002

I'm watching The Graduate tonight on my first night of free cable. I kinda feel like dustin "The Graduate" hoffman right now, seeing as how in a couple of months, I too, will be graduating from college. Unlike "The Graduate", however, I've never been seduced my any of my parent's friends (though I've come close), nor I have I took any of my parent's friend's daughters to a strip club. But that doesn't mean I never will... nor does it mean that I ever will. The comparisons between myself and The Graduate are the following: I don't want to get a job or go to grad school, I'm actually closer to thirty then I am twenty, and, I would also like to move on to bigger and better things - like becoming Rain Man.



No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...