Thursday, November 17, 2005

my quote was from packing heat.

1. "At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since." - sounds like tic tac

2. "I don't take drugs: I am drugs." - sounds like tic tac again

3. "Those who do not want to imitate anything, produce nothing." kinda sounds like tic tac, though I'm not sure.

Then again Matt might just be making them up.

I'll make up some quotes too and you guess who said them.

1. Out of all the religions, atheism is the least clever.

2. When I was 12 I wanted to be a rodeo whore, 12 acid tripping years later I found myself all alone in a small town called Sandwich building homes.

3. I may be a feminist, but I'd let brian wilson treat me like a prostitute.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...