Tuesday, October 25, 2005

I get it. Whiskey wants to go out and have fun. Yeah, that's great. So do we all. I just want her to show me that she is willing to drop everything to come home to me. Am I being unreasonable? She says I'm being controlling, and she's rebelling against me. It really hurts.

I had to take a day off work today. I never do that. I'm Mr. Dependable. I don't get sick. I can always be counted on. Well, not anymore.

I'm having a real hard time here. We've been together 14 months. This is definitely my longest, most serious relationship. And she's testing me. Just like I'm testing her. Who will win? Why is it a contest? I just don't understand.

Why can't she put down the drink to come home to me? Cause she needs to decompress? Blow off a little steam? Girls will be girls. You should see her when she's drinking. She's a different person. Alcohol is the devil. I'm pathetic. It's so stupid. Why do we have to be stubborn about this?

I can't seem to work my way through this. I'm just not mature enough. Neither is she.

Relationships are hard. She says to me: I'm 24, and I can do whatever I want.

Ughh.

Right, you can rip my heart out and eat it too, 'cause your 24.

This blog was supposed to be my live journal. Well, here is a taste of what I thing about. Enjoy. My mind is pretty repetitive, and so boring. I suppose all of our minds are. We just repeat the same brainwave patterns, over and over and over again. Relive the same injuries; Fantasize about the same old agonies. Boo. Boorring.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...