Friday, March 11, 2005

Roll call for Sedaris

Who is going?

Little Pink Sock(s)
skinny for nothing
Must be the Whiskey
Me
"Pop Culture Jones" *finger point, wink*
Matt Bright (I think)

That covers the six tickets I bought last week.

I can buy two or three more tickets next week, in the general area. I talked to the ticket lady and there are seats all over where we are sitting: two to the right, two in front (row M), etc.

Bree wants to go, so I'll get her a tic. Child actor, are you comin? Should I get a tic for Joshua?

Later Ya'll! Have a good weekend!

For a laugh, listen to me narrate boring tutorials! http://otel.uis.edu/blackboard/tutorial I've worked hard developing these. I even designed the site. If it sucks and is hard to navigate and understand, it is my fault.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...