Thursday, March 31, 2005

Dear False Beaver,

As you read this post, I bet you are asking yourself: Who? Who, me? Am I a false beaver? Well, I don't know. But after this posting, I hope you are asking yourself a lot of questions. Your posts are a reflection of your character. Do you, chubby for nothing, lps, throbbing androginy and other desperate beavers want posts who are honest, or those that lie? It seems to me that you'd prefer the latter. I'm really concerned about the people you hire to write your posts. I'd like them to ask themselves the question, "What am I lying to myself about?" Is it that you are 50 pounds overweight? Is it that your children aren't making wise decisions? Or is it maybe that your husband or boyfriend is cheating on you? Until you face what is going on in your life, I guess you'll remain a false beaver.

skinny

P.S. Howard Dean is great in my book!

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...