Thursday, November 11, 2004

Mirroring Satellites - And we are the ants caught between the dueling, fiery, cone-shaped beams.

3/4  "More illuminating than not, and shines its brightest light on a truth that war and warmongers so ferociously ignore: Look hard into the other's camp and what you'll likely see is yourself."
-- Rick Groen, GLOBE AND MAIL

I've been really down lately, about the unreality of the media, the corporate control of our kids and our jobs. I'm having nightmares about zombies - organic robotoids who run at you wanting to devour you and make you one of them - and machines that are trying to find God.

If I don't get my shit together...I need to retreat to the Holy Mountain and carry my stone all the way up.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...