Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I'd like to take this time to make a confession.

I'm sure many of you have noticed that I am not quite the person that I portray myself as. As first it was easy to masquerade and hide my true self, but I think it's become more and more obvious in the last couple of months that I'm not fooling anyone. I'd first just like to say how painful it has been hiding this from you all, especially my family. I just hope that when this all comes out that I will still be accepted and loved by my family and friends.

I am a Conservative Republican.

Oh yeah, and I'm gay. And I love Brian Wilson because I think he epitomizes the conservative values that I cherish so much. And I love Brian Wilson because he's got a hard body.


No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...