Friday, October 15, 2004

Yes, Mike just jizzed out a month's worth of posting. The boy was backed up. And thanks for the mental picture of Bill O'Reilly saying the word "pussy", and then flicking his tongue in and out of his mouth like, "Come on ladies, you know you want it". Then he starts touching himself...gyrating his pelvis back and forth while standing up.

Wow. I have to sit down.

Oh wait, I am sitting down. Let me pull my hand out of my pants.

I really think turning this blog into Republican erotica is a step in the right direction. Just don't post any lesbian on lesbian stories right away. Start out with a good mano-e-mano John Ashcroft thumbing Paul Wolfowitz's anus. But please, keep it tasteful people.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...