Friday, August 27, 2004

Ok kids. Daddy's home. Time to clean up this blog.

You! Update those hyperlinks and watch the language!

I'm loving the invitation to see the Passion! I've had a brutal week so I should be able to identify with all of the flogging and bloodiness that guy endured.

I remember I told the secretary at the chiropratic office that I felt like Jesus on the cross after going through 15 minutes of traction. She said, "But he died for our sins." She missed my point completely. I suffered so completely and willingly that eventually I achieved a state of grace. Plebeians. Don't they teach them anything at Westside Christian Church?

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...