Thursday, July 22, 2004

Monica, that is not just a funny cartoon, but also a t-shirt! I thought it was funny because it talks about relationships and beavers, my two favorite things.

"Kim" is absolutely adorable. As for whether she takes one lump or two, I've yet to ask. She used to teach at Building Blocks, if I'm not mistaken, or one of those places with the little people - "kids" I belive they are called. She likes children, you like children (other people's of course), you two would get along famously. Maybe not J-lo and Ben famous, but famous enough.

Here's to hoping my party is a blowout, not a washout. If it rains....no one's allowed inside. Let them get wet.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...