Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Boys and their video games...
Good luck on your finals.

I feel like I'm in a time loop. REpeating the same patterns in my life over and over again.

Does anyone know much about Irish wakes, or experienced one? Apparently they celebrate departure, rather than mourn and lament it. What a beutiful concept. I'm so hung up on things ending. I can't bear it. My new attitude is that if it's over, hooray!
If you're leaving me, Hooray!!! If the event has run it's course, Yippee Skippee! (You guys have no idea how counter-intuitive this idea is to me psyche.)

I'm done blogging for now, so I'm out.

HOOORAYYYYY!!!!!!

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...