Monday, June 28, 2004

Kix is beautiful.

I don't know about you guys but when I am at partys often I become obsessed with being funny.

So here is one of my jokes that popped up recently. It's about 2 or 3 in the morning and people are trying to find ways home. Either they lost their keys or are too drunk to drive, etc... (Ideal time to get laid)

So this girl wants somebody to drive her car home, and after that she doesn't really have a plan. No one really likes her, and all are trying to get out of driving her home.

So, get this, I ask if she drives a 5-speed or an automatic. She says she drives an automatic, so I says I don't know how to drive an automatic.

So she spends the next ten minutes trying to explain to me how to drive an automatic, and I try to look completely dumfounded.

I've never shared that story with anyone before, and felt that keeping that sort of humor from the world a secret would just be a crime.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...