Friday, October 31, 2003

I've heard of quite a few people are dressing up like the foul ball cub kid with the earphones circa game six. His image will be forever immortalized.

Moni. Quit bitchin at us beavers. We get tired of coming up with real funny things to say everyday.

Also, I got on your blog. I would like to be cute boy of the week if that's all right. Basically I just want my pic to come up when someone types in "cute" and "boy" into google.

Here's some information about me that you should include.

my favorite things

favorite movie: Sound of Music
favorite singer: Sarah Mclauglan
favorite book: tie between The Horse Whisperer and The Bridges of Madison County

Yeah, that should help me get some ass.

Thanks Moni.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...