Tuesday, October 21, 2003

Did you guys know I have my own fan-obsessed site? I ran across it today. Check out some of these posts.

some girls say they love mike the administaor because he does put himself into his posts and as you read you begin to feel as if you know him as a person, because he is telling you things in his posts and when you hear it all you can do is think wow! this guy is amazing. he is the most incredible blogger ive ever read and his posts help me through so much!

hes a genius and i love him he is fascinating and id love just to talk to him for 5 minutes <3<3<3<3<3

Posted by: kelley at July 12, 2003 06:53 PM


what he rights proves he's a genius
and no other blogger apart from exceptions ever write about both appalling and/or stupefying issues in life.... padriac my prince makes me cry

Posted by: monique at August 6, 2003 11:40 AM

Mike the Administrator of the Wily Beaver is brilliant,his posts are the best,they're so meaningful...all his blogs are so beautiful..

Posted by: Alice at August 8, 2003 03:03 AM

the wily beaver is the most Amazing blog.. And Mike Mann is by far the most beautiful human being Administrator I've ever laid my eyes on. <3 I heart him.

Posted by: Kait. at August 20, 2003 09:07 AM


Well Well Well. Did you guys think I could get any cooler?

Popularity City! population: the Administrator.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...