Monday, September 01, 2003

Thanks, I needed a new number for prank calls. Just kidding.

I got a prank call tonight. They left two messages but I couldn't understand what they were saying so I checked the caller ID and called them back. They used the same crazy voice and I berated them on the usage of such voice. After giving them a tip they said they'd leave me alone. I really didn't care and my only regret is the poor job they did.

The number they called from was 622-8882 so feel free to prank them whoever they are. I'm too lazy to look through my phone numbers to see if I know them and who it was. It was my home phone so it may have been a random tromp through the phone book.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...