Thursday, September 25, 2003

Just call me Dr. October. I'll be back in that bee-yatch starting nexx month.

I am not the same person I was when I left. I am now closer to 8 years old. So don't be alarmed when you see me kicking a rock down the middle of the street, blowing bubbles with my spit, humming some made up song about a giant bird.

favorite fall activity: pushing little girls in piles of leaves, or pushing Matt Komanecky in a pile of leaves. Basically, anything to disrupt a pile of leaves is ok in my book.

Have you guys read my book? It's titled, "Can Walt Whitman Do This?" Anyway. Thanks for listening Beavers. gotta go!

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...