Friday, August 29, 2003

I remember when I was breaking up with Deni - for like six fucking months. When we were fighting I would ask for her dictionary. She didn't have a thesaurus. She would call me all kinds of shitty names, and I would have look stuff up if couldn't think of anything to say. It was great fun. Sounds like Bianca didn't need a dictionary for you Matt. That's one of the troubles dating a girl who has a multi-syllabic vocabulary. It sometimes takes you a couple of days to figure out what the fuck they're calling you. People (expecially females) wanna know why a relationship doesn't work.

"I don't like you. You're creepy." sums is up best.

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...