Wednesday, July 02, 2003

It appears as if one of the neighbor's cats (Akira) has been poisoned. He's probably going to die tonight. He came over to my place this afternoon: moaning,screaching, and crying - he eventually crawled underneath my stove, and refused to come out.

Naturally, I'm a suspect - what with my secret cache of nerve agents and all.

One of their other cats (Syrius) has come to visit me tonight. He never comes over to my place, but tonight he came over with a confused look on his face. I think he might be looking for his falling brethren. He asked me a couple of questions, but I couldn't understand him. Nor did I think he understood any of my answers.

It's a sad night tonight in the apartments above the barber shop on West Washington Street.


No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...