Sunday, June 08, 2003

That's right! I have a new identity. And with my new identity I have new responsibilites. I wanna teach the little beaver how to throw a nuckle ball. Unfortunately I know about as much teaching the nuckle ball as I do training a dog to swim.

Me and Matty got back from Chi town today. My fondest memory of the trip thus far was watching the otters showboat at the aquariam. Most of the fish were fat and stupid, but that otter really knew how to get the crowd going. He had a fairly large exhibit with a small waterfall in the middle. He'd fly off the waterfall and then climb up the rocks and then do it over again - to the glee of kids and adults alike. When he got sick of that he'd do laps in his pool, doing flips and kicking off the glass. The kids gave him high fives everytime he kicked off the glass. I wanted to give him a high-five too but the kids wouldn't get out the way

No comments:

Castoreum

Animal scent markings are notorious for smelling terrible. But castoreum is different. It has a musky smell that some people describe as van...